Joystick recommendation?

Just downloaded Vega Strike and need help? Have a question but don't know where to start? Ask here.
zengrath
Just a tourist with a frag'd nav console

Joystick recommendation?

Post by zengrath »

Sorry if this has already been said before, i did Google search on this site and came up with nothing.

Can anyone recommend a decent joystick for < $100 that would work well with Vega Strike and few other games i may use it for.. like for example Arma and Battlefield.

I own pretty much Logitech everything and i seen they have the Extreme 3D Pro joystick on their website at only $30. it sounds good but i don't know anything about joysticks to really know if that is something that would work well with This game and have a high compatibility with many games that can use a joystick. Any recommendations? Again i don't need to go super realistic and overboard on this, trying to keep it under $100 unless there is one for ~$150 that really makes it worth the extra $.
pheonixstorm
Elite
Elite

Re: Joystick recommendation?

Post by pheonixstorm »

I have the one you mentioned and it works out well. Plenty of buttons and haven't had a problem with it yet. Even used it for the Mechwarrior online beta though since I couldn't configure the joy bindings the throttle thingie interfered with movement and made using the joystick impossible. Excellent joystick for the price though.
Because of YOU Arbiter, MY kids? can't get enough gas. OR NIPPLE! How does that mkae you feeeel? ~ Halo
zengrath

Re: Joystick recommendation?

Post by zengrath »

Thanks for your response, i been also reading many reviews on it and that's what i'll get :).