storyline missions

Just downloaded Vega Strike and need help? Have a question but don't know where to start? Ask here.
Benison
Merchant
Merchant

storyline missions

Post by Benison »

i havent found anything about it using the search option, so heres my question:

this guuy at atlantis sends you to barnards star for a delivery hes not paying you for, and after you return he sends you to serenity, but not before stuffing your ship with 750 tons of crap.
so far so good, i fly to the mining base and land there(rather tricky if your ship is at 2500% base mass), only to have this guy in the bar yelling at me coz i "didnt fullfil the contract" and tells me to NOT leave the system, or i get shot to pieces.
the mission computer tells me that im allready on a mission, called "ambush" but thats it allready.
i have no objectives to follow, neither in the mission description, nor on my in-flight screen wich usually tells me what my next objective would be.

sooo... did i miss something there, or is it just bugged?
i cant accept any further missions now, and arent able to complete the one i got from this angry guy. :(

anyones got a hint?
pyramid
Expert Mercenary
Expert Mercenary

Re: storyline missions

Post by pyramid »

You should be able to just delete the mission in a mission computer and will then be able to accept new missions.

There is no more story line at this point in time.
Benison
Merchant
Merchant

Post by Benison »

do you actually get acess to some previously restricted areas(and if so where) for completing the story "arc", like this patron guy promises at its end? :p
loki1950
The Shepherd

Post by loki1950 »

As pyramid said there is no story ATM it has not been written let alone implemented in code :? We do have a hidden group that hopes to script that story line as per the Minister of Information's guide it's his Universe but he is inactive ATM dues his academic commitments.

Enjoy the Choice :)
my box::HP Envy i5-6400 @2Q70GHzx4 8 Gb ram/1 Tb(Win10 64)/3 Tb Mint 19.2/GTX745 4Gb acer S243HL K222HQL
Q8200/Asus P5QDLX/8 Gb ram/WD 2Tb 2-500 G HD/GF GT640 2Gb Mint 17.3 64 bit Win 10 32 bit acer and Lenovo ideapad 320-15ARB Win 10/Mint 19.2