Cockpit graphics

Just downloaded Vega Strike and need help? Have a question but don't know where to start? Ask here.
Rattan
Merchant
Merchant

Cockpit graphics

Post by Rattan »

Ok, this is probably a really dumb question having an obvious and simple answer.. But I'll ask it anyway.

Are there official/approved graphics/artwork anywhere for the cockpits of any of the ships? I'm not looking for something that runs in the game, I like the HUD fine.. But having gotten a bit sick of some of the keyboard, I was thinking of breaking out some of the keys to make basically a control panel for when playing VS. It'd be nice to know if there an established idea of what sort of controls are in the cockpit(s) and how they're laid out before going too far into contemplating such a project.
Genghis Prawn
Hunter
Hunter

Re: Cockpit graphics

Post by Genghis Prawn »

The only vessels I have found so far with any kind of cockpit graphics are the rlaan and aera ships. They are interesting to look at but I usually change it to the standard hud after a short time as the cockpit graphics in the aera vessels obscure visibility and remove the aiming cross I use for combat.
athomic1
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

Re: Cockpit graphics

Post by athomic1 »

Aera? HAH! You think THEIR cockpits are trouble, try looking out of a Rlaan ship! 8)

(not sunglasses; blinders!)