System owner ?

Just downloaded Vega Strike and need help? Have a question but don't know where to start? Ask here.
jr_49
Just a tourist with a frag'd nav console

System owner ?

Post by jr_49 »

Hello,

I would like to know if there's a way to know wich faction dominates each system ? How to know, for example, where is the uln space ? the forsaken space ? the area space ?...

Thanks for reading !
Sorry for my bad english !
athomic1
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

Re: System owner ?

Post by athomic1 »

Check your galactic map on the navicomp while you're in flight. The color of each star system indicates which faction controls it. Or at least is SAID to.

To get each faction's color, you'll need to look at the list of factions (also on the navicomp: missions, in info mode, I think). Many of them are very similar in color, so you may have some trouble identifying them accurately. There are several subtly different shades of blue, for example. In systems with bases, the bases themselves (almost?) always belong to the faction controlling the system, so you might check that.
jr_49

Re: System owner ?

Post by jr_49 »

Thanks for this answer Athomic.

That's clear many factions' colors are very close each other ! By the way, the importance of color to locate wich system is dominated by wich station isn't explained by the wiki manual (unless i didn't see). It could be a good idea to add it ?
Sorry for my bad english !