svn kinda generic but

Just downloaded Vega Strike and need help? Have a question but don't know where to start? Ask here.
whatch1
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

svn kinda generic but

Post by whatch1 »

who's been meedling with the economics system

there is no minning equipment on atlantis

coffee,seafood,and entertainment products are now low profit items

Look i know most players hack what they want on the save files

But how can you test the system from botom to top for errors if no one plays it that way

Bill
Machine: P4 prescott 3.2 Ghz, 2Gb ddr ram, 2 80g seagate sata drives in raiad stripe config nvidia 6600 gt oc card sidwinder pro FF2
Coragem
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

Post by Coragem »

I agree and i do play the game from bottom to top.

Economics should be at least be looked into before 0.5. you can sell most things for their buy price.
I boght a milspec Shizu for 300000 and sold just the milspec Package for 300000 (just had this idea, i think i can get infite money this way.), so this really needs some attention.

I noticed weapons aways sells for the right price. but most things does not.
there is no minning equipment on atlantis
Actualy since atantis is an ocean planet maybe there are no big minning activities underwater..

Well this what open source all about, we gonna fix these, sooner or later.
My System: Arch Linux x86_64 Bits CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 995 RAM: Kingston DDR2 800Mhz 8 GB GPU: Dual ATI Radeon HD 4830 512 MB Opensource ATI-Git Drivers. HD: SATA 500 Gb WindowManager: KDE4 Joystick: Thustmaster T.Flight Stick X USB
bgaskey
Elite Venturer
Elite Venturer

Post by bgaskey »

I boght a milspec Shizu for 300000 and sold just the milspec Package for 300000 (just had this idea, i think i can get infite money this way.), so this really needs some attention.
yeah this is a problem that needs to be addressed. all milspec packages can be sold for alot right now. and the profit from trading is depressingly low (from food and stuff > serenity) it takes forevre trading to get enough to pimp out a fighter to my likeing. i tried but gave up :? and bought/sold milspecs till i had enough :? 8)
Coragem
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

Post by Coragem »

Bgaskey said:
and the profit from trading is depressingly low (from food and stuff > serenity) it takes forever trading to get enough to pimp out a fighter to my liking.
I don't think it takes that much,on the beginning what I do is, get a trading mission to a nearby planet get some starting cash, and buy PAE net ware from a commerce center to a Arid planet, 3000 cr profit per item per trip, so I don't think it takes that long, well unless you want a Lancelot :D i do think they might be a little too expensive, but i think its nice to have something you can aim forward.

Ships i have bought and tried so far playing from zero:

Sickle 75000 cr very nice one Medium mont and 4 missiles, very nice.
Shizu 250000 cr VERY fast :D amazing turns with this, and looks good. 2 Medium mounts, i used 2 RFMW lasers.
Pacifier 400000 cr Very good, heavily armed but kinda slow, would be very good with shady upgrade for more turning.

So, i agree the trading system needs a check. but its not really that unbalanced.
My System: Arch Linux x86_64 Bits CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 995 RAM: Kingston DDR2 800Mhz 8 GB GPU: Dual ATI Radeon HD 4830 512 MB Opensource ATI-Git Drivers. HD: SATA 500 Gb WindowManager: KDE4 Joystick: Thustmaster T.Flight Stick X USB