I have returned and a request for a mod or admin?

Let the flames roll in...
Err... yeah, well I suppose you can talk about other stuff as well, maybe?

Moderator: Halleck

CaptJack92a
Hunter
Hunter

I have returned and a request for a mod or admin?

Post by CaptJack92a »

Hey people. It's been... Well, years. I am returning after a long time in College pursuing my degree in computer graphics, multimedia, etc... I am redownloading the game and am excited to see where it is now. I know multiplayer was still in development and being implemented in the game when I last played. Is that working now with servers and such?

I have been playing Evochron mercenary, but it jut doesn't do it for me as far as it goes being in depth and graphically... 'pretty'. I was also coaxed into trying eve online recently and am going to try the 14 day trial [though it is doubtful I will actually pay for it and continue playing after that] I do however love what it looks like so far and am on the hunt for the best free [preferably mmo] space rpg out there. So, how is Vegastrike comparing to these bigger games? And how long til I can begin modding in my own ship models?! :D

As for the request to a moderator or admin I no longer use pirate92, but since this account's email cannot be used again I was hoping my name could be changed to CaptJack92a by you guys. Please let me know if you can and will do so! [Or if not also...] Thanks!
klauss
Elite
Elite

Re: I have returned and a request for a mod or admin?

Post by klauss »

Pirate92 wrote:As for the request to a moderator or admin I no longer use pirate92, but since this account's email cannot be used again I was hoping my name could be changed to CaptJack92a by you guys. Please let me know if you can and will do so! [Or if not also...] Thanks!
AFAIK, you can do it yourself. Go to User Control Panel, click on "profile" on the left, then "edit account settings", and there you have it.
Oíd mortales, el grito sagrado...
Call me "Menes, lord of Cats"
Wing Commander Universe
CaptJack92a
Hunter
Hunter

Post by CaptJack92a »

klauss wrote:AFAIK, you can do it yourself. Go to User Control Panel, click on "profile" on the left, then "edit account settings", and there you have it.
I see where it is, but my username is not editable.
pheonixstorm
Elite
Elite

Post by pheonixstorm »

the feature may be turned off. Let me check and ill post in a few
Because of YOU Arbiter, MY kids? can't get enough gas. OR NIPPLE! How does that mkae you feeeel? ~ Halo
pheonixstorm
Elite
Elite

Post by pheonixstorm »

The feature seems to be turned on so not sure why you edit it. I just went ahead and changed it manually for ya ;)
Because of YOU Arbiter, MY kids? can't get enough gas. OR NIPPLE! How does that mkae you feeeel? ~ Halo
CaptJack92a
Hunter
Hunter

Post by CaptJack92a »

Thanks!