(Fairly) New and eager Vega Strike player

Let the flames roll in...
Err... yeah, well I suppose you can talk about other stuff as well, maybe?

Moderator: Halleck

dividenot
Trader
Trader

(Fairly) New and eager Vega Strike player

Post by dividenot »

Hey there,

Just a new guy on the scene :D . Guess you could call me a serial MMOG player who goes from game to game about as fast and as often as the days come and go :lol: . But I've visited Vega Strike several times and all of those times I've enjoyed the gameplay and been impressed at how much work has been put into the Vega Strike engine. I'm a big fan of science-fiction-themed games and movies alike.

Hopefully I can stick around for a bit longer to check things out and see what people are doing with this open-source treasure. I'm going through some pretty crazy stuff right (and I know we all are), but I'm sure that won't stop me from putting my two cents into this network. I'll appologize ahead of time if I ask questions that are plainly obvious or do something like put the wrong post in the wrong in forum :? .

Just for anyone's info who reads this; I'm a bit of an amature programmer and graphic designer and I'm very interested in finding out a way to make this game into very user friendly and possibly a futuristic social/simulation game. The topic on "Walkable planets basses" in the FAQ: Feature Requests article really interested me and I thought there could be a lot of expansion done with that.

Hope to see ya all around.

Signing out,
Dividenot
loki1950
The Shepherd

Post by loki1950 »

Welcome dividenot glad you like it will be awhile till we have those walk-able bases and planets lots of code to shift and write.

Enjoy the Choice :)
my box::HP Envy i5-6400 @2Q70GHzx4 8 Gb ram/1 Tb(Win10 64)/3 Tb Mint 19.2/GTX745 4Gb acer S243HL K222HQL
Q8200/Asus P5QDLX/8 Gb ram/WD 2Tb 2-500 G HD/GF GT640 2Gb Mint 17.3 64 bit Win 10 32 bit acer and Lenovo ideapad 320-15ARB Win 10/Mint 19.2