mouse movement

Talk among developers, and propose and discuss general development planning/tackling/etc... feature in this forum.
_Ivan_
Trader
Trader

mouse movement

Post by _Ivan_ »

One thing that really annoys me is when i exit the map (shift + m) and move the mouse just 1 pixel (using mouse glide here). The mouse jumps to a seemingly random place on screen and all of a sudden im spinning out of control. Could someone remove that mouse repositioning and let the player take care of it?

A key to center the crosshair would be very usefull too. I have a pretty sensitive mouse and getting the crosshair to line up exactly center can be kind of tricky, so im allways pitching or yawing slowly in one direction or another. Unless there is a mouse sensitivity setting in the config file??

I dont know how well this idea will fly but, how about when you purchase a new ship your old one gets launched so your fleet actually grows instead of them all being docked and inaccesable. We could still bring a ship into dock with the 'my fleet' section. Maybe a better fleet control system is needed first???

This is kind of a bug and a request. I cant seem to offload cargo from one ship to another (like an ox). Ships come with cargo when you buy them (big bug). Whats more, if say i launch a mule from an ox (shift + z) and then switch to the mule, i cant seem to buy or sell cargo on any station or planet. Could it be possible when you dock with a friendly fleet ship that all prices are set to 0 and then allow normal trading with planets and stations? Also, if i buy 20 hyenas with my ox, then go to ships/my fleet and pick up my goddard or llama i wind up with a hyena in my cargo when there shouldnt be. Each ship needs a seperate cargo structure.

What if jumpgates and stations were placed farther away from planets? It seems they are always collected close to a planet and quite often on opposite sides. It makes moving from one jump to another very time consuming.

I think it's possible to land on stars. I'll have to go back and check again but i reccomend asbestos pants if you try it. And no, astral gasses are not cheaper on stars! :shock: