[FeatureRequest] support 1920x1200

Talk among developers, and propose and discuss general development planning/tackling/etc... feature in this forum.
MoonKid
Merchant
Merchant

[FeatureRequest] support 1920x1200

Post by MoonKid »

I know that it is possible to use VS with 1920x1200 (90° rotated widescreen monitor) if I edit the config file. But there are some problems with it I specified in a earlier thread.

VS should support 1920x1200 by itself without editing some files. I just want to select it in the setup.
There should be some tests for this.

If someone will implement this support I would test it with my monitor and send screenshots and things like that.
ace123
Lead Network Developer
Lead Network Developer

Re: [FeatureRequest] support 1920x1200

Post by ace123 »

The configuration files need to be rewritten to support this. This is a really old feature request but nobody has implemented it yet.
MoonKid
Merchant
Merchant

Re: [FeatureRequest] support 1920x1200

Post by MoonKid »

[quote="ace123"]The configuration files need to be rewritten to support this. This is a really old feature request but nobody has implemented it yet.[/quote]

Of coure I know that and that is why I refresh that request. It would be easier if there would be a bugtracking system for featurerequests. I think the project loss a lot of good ideas while using this forum for feature requests!