A Beeter Nav computer

Talk among developers, and propose and discuss general development planning/tackling/etc... feature in this forum.
fax1974
Trader
Trader

A Beeter Nav computer

Post by fax1974 »

Hi everybody, I am new to Vega Strike and sorry for my english, I am from Italy, I hope I won't make a lot of mistakes... ;-) . I was an Elite Fan Addicted and I was waiting for a game like... Vega Strike, I discovered it a month ago and compliments to you all for the great work. It's a great game although is a beta yet. Maybe I will answer for something that there is in the game, in this case beg my pardon please.
- One of the few thing I don't like is the navigation computer... it's complicated and confused, it's very hard to realize where you are and where you would to go. The in sistem nav computer has a lot of ships with names not so clear and understandable... both the between system and in system should see the Elite example how a good project. Easier isometric view and the ships like little point, then with different colors to distiguish enemy, neutral and friend.
- About the nav... is it possible to have in the trade screen? It's hard to realize where you will go with a certain mission
- I'd like a way to reply when a ship communicate with me
-it's very hard for me locking the ship that is attacking me

Anyway great job guys... keep on this great game!!! Thank you. Fabio.
bgaskey
Elite Venturer
Elite Venturer

Post by bgaskey »

welcome. This has been suggested many times in the past, but somehow, no one ever gets around to it. The nav comp is definitely a weak point in the game, and hopefully it will get some attention in the near future. 8)