Promotion material

Complaints, compliments, suggestions. Have something to say about vegastrike.sourceforge.net? Here's the place to bring it up.
pheonixstorm
Elite
Elite

Re: Promotion material

Post by pheonixstorm »

So we have the banner mostly hashed out.. we need a button now! Button size should be 90x33, thats the same sizes as what is used for the sf.net and ogre 3d buttons on the homepage.

Curious though, what is the standard banner size these days?? The old amazon banners from my affiliate days are 468x60 This could be a good size for sig banners if we can keep the size under 15k, preferably 10k.
Because of YOU Arbiter, MY kids? can't get enough gas. OR NIPPLE! How does that mkae you feeeel? ~ Halo
gonzo
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

Post by gonzo »

I haven't forgotten about this.
pheonixstorm wrote:So we have the banner mostly hashed out.. we need a button now! Button size should be 90x33, thats the same sizes as what is used for the sf.net and ogre 3d buttons on the homepage.
Ok. I'll look into it.

Curious though, what is the standard banner size these days?? The old amazon banners from my affiliate days are 468x60 This could be a good size for sig banners if we can keep the size under 15k, preferably 10k.
This I couldn't say. You have to give me the sizes if you wish them to be of a special size. The banners I had in mind was the more discrete ones you put in your sig on a forum to support your favourite space agency. Not for proper ads on the web... Your choice of course! :wink:
There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
klauss
Elite
Elite

Post by klauss »

What about
this one
?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Oíd mortales, el grito sagrado...
Call me "Menes, lord of Cats"
Wing Commander Universe
pheonixstorm
Elite
Elite

Post by pheonixstorm »

That would work well for a sig banner. Big enough to look nice but small enough for a sig. Would be nice to get a std size banner of that like the way the images are on the homepage.
Because of YOU Arbiter, MY kids? can't get enough gas. OR NIPPLE! How does that mkae you feeeel? ~ Halo
klauss
Elite
Elite

Post by klauss »

I think it would survive resizing acceptably well.
Oíd mortales, el grito sagrado...
Call me "Menes, lord of Cats"
Wing Commander Universe