Odd 500 errors

Complaints, compliments, suggestions. Have something to say about vegastrike.sourceforge.net? Here's the place to bring it up.
pheonixstorm
Elite
Elite

Odd 500 errors

Post by pheonixstorm »

Anyone else getting the odd internal server errors when trying to post? (the 500 error). I don't know if its the server we are on or not. I can't access the apache logs so I don't know if something is wrong on our end or sf.nets end. Let me know though.
Because of YOU Arbiter, MY kids? can't get enough gas. OR NIPPLE! How does that mkae you feeeel? ~ Halo
pheonixstorm
Elite
Elite

Re: Odd 500 errors

Post by pheonixstorm »

pheonixstorm wrote:Anyone else getting the odd internal server errors when trying to post? (the 500 error). I don't know if its the server we are on or not. I can't access the apache logs so I don't know if something is wrong on our end or sf.nets end. Let me know though.
I think I have it figured out. The quote above is just to test my theory. If i'm right I should get another 500 error when submiting this page. I'm thinking the error is somewhere in the statistics code though I dont see why as the tools forum uses the same code (install mod locally, test on tools forums, upload to vs forum). Anyway, here goes!

*EDIT* nope, that wasn't it... back to the drawing board :(
Because of YOU Arbiter, MY kids? can't get enough gas. OR NIPPLE! How does that mkae you feeeel? ~ Halo