Anaxidamus Re-model / Wip.

Thinking about improving the Artwork in Vega Strike, or making your own Mod? Submit your question and ideas in this forum.

Moderator: pyramid

Afinda
Insys Pilot
Insys Pilot

Anaxidamus Re-model / Wip.

Post by Afinda »

Hey all,

i've been looking for a good free Space Sim and eventually came across Vega Strike as it's been mentioned on various pages on the net.
Since i'm also a modeler (currently being verry bored and looking for stuff to model) i wound up finding this link: http://vegastrike.sourceforge.net/wiki/ ... :3D_Models.

I've been scrolling through it looking for something that hasn't been picked up yet, decided on Anaxidamus and begun modeling. (Without reading the Style-guidelines first *doh!*).

Here's what i've made out of the Screenshot i saw (http://vegastrike.svn.sourceforge.net/s ... us-hud.png) and got so far:

Comments, Critic, Suggestions (Mainly for Detail as i couldn't hop into it ingame right away etc.) are welcome.

*Edit* : 896 Polys. Lot's of room for detailing (Maybe radiators and heatpipes around the engines, manuver thrusters).
loki1950
The Shepherd

Re: Anaxidamus Re-model / Wip.

Post by loki1950 »

Welcome aboard Afinda nice start like the shape.

Enjoy the Choice :)
my box::HP Envy i5-6400 @2Q70GHzx4 8 Gb ram/1 Tb(Win10 64)/3 Tb Mint 19.2/GTX745 4Gb acer S243HL K222HQL
Q8200/Asus P5QDLX/8 Gb ram/WD 2Tb 2-500 G HD/GF GT640 2Gb Mint 17.3 64 bit Win 10 32 bit acer and Lenovo ideapad 320-15ARB Win 10/Mint 19.2
Afinda
Insys Pilot
Insys Pilot

Re: Anaxidamus Re-model / Wip.

Post by Afinda »

Just a quick design Mock-Up since i don't really know how to detail the ship. Style guidelines said something about loads of smaller rockets and ammo using pin-point attack armament.

So i tried to add that and make some of the wings look less boring. Might been a little exessive :P