Where are the screenshots saved?

Forum for discussing various mods for the VS-engine based upon Privateer. (Please play nice now, and extinguish all flaming materials.
Sincerely, The Management)
lowededwookie
Trader
Trader

Where are the screenshots saved?

Post by lowededwookie »

I've been taking some screenshots which I'm going to use for a short story I'm wanting to write on my site but I can't for the life of me work out where they are stored.

I'm using MacOS X.4.10 on an Intel Mac Mini and there is a folder called .privgold100 which I'm assuming this is where they are stored. But is there a specific directory in here. It gets a little tedious doing this through the Terminal so if I knew exactly where the screens were dumped it would save some time.

Cheers guys.
chuck_starchaser
Elite
Elite

Post by chuck_starchaser »

Unless Gemini Gold have done something radically different, the screenshots in PU show under /.privateer100/textures/, so my guess would be /.privgold100/textures/; but I'm not involved with the Gold team, so take my guessing with a grain of salt. HTH.
Halleck
Elite
Elite

Post by Halleck »

It's highly likely to be ~/.privgold100/textures in that case.

Once you find the directory, you should be able to make a symlink to it in Terminal or use the open command to open it in Finder, and then make an alias.
You should also be able to use the "Go to folder..." (or something) option in the finder menu to type in the name of the hidden directory and navigate to it.
After that you shouldn't have to use terminal to find it if you know where the alias is.
lowededwookie
Trader
Trader

Post by lowededwookie »

Found them.

I did use the "Connect to Folder" option and that worked fine.

Could have used Spotlight as well I suppose.

Thanks for the help.