Privateer Parallel Universe's new home!

Forum for discussing various mods for the VS-engine based upon Privateer. (Please play nice now, and extinguish all flaming materials.
Sincerely, The Management)
Dilloh
Elite Hunter
Elite Hunter

Privateer Parallel Universe's new home!

Post by Dilloh »

Good day members!

Privateer: Parallel Universe is a modification for Privateer Remake 1.2, adding more ships, arms, equipment and stories to the game, as well as rebalancing ship values, AI behaviour and other things to make the game an even better experience, without taking anything away!

Most of you might have noticed that Parallel Universe has moved to another URL, but I want to give an additional shout here:

http://pu.wcjunction.com

You'll be able to acquire all upcoming and present downloads from there. We also have a forum on our own and I'd like to invite everybody to pay a visit and join it up. Best would be your VS names and avatars so we recognize each other instantly :wink:

Posts about PU will fade out within the VS forums, so everybody willing to track our progress should look it up @ wcjunction.

Moderator's note: This message is an announcement. I'll de-announce it after some time when I feel sure the message has fulfilled its purpose. If you have objections concerning the announcement please post them here, and I'll de-announce the thread for myself.