PU contribution

Forum for discussing various mods for the VS-engine based upon Privateer. (Please play nice now, and extinguish all flaming materials.
Sincerely, The Management)
Dilloh
Elite Hunter
Elite Hunter

PU contribution

Post by Dilloh »

Do you have a file you wish to become part of Parallel Universe? Post it here and we will discuss its adaption into PU!
Turbo
ISO Party Member
ISO Party Member

Snakes on a plane!

Post by Turbo »

Snakes on a plane: the "king cobra" paint job, inspired by the real thing.
Image Image

Naturally, it reskins only the player's ship, and the AIs still look like regular Centurions.

Turbo
http://www.willadsenfamily.org/us/don/t ... models.htm
Dilloh
Elite Hunter
Elite Hunter

Post by Dilloh »

Yeah... except of the blue window which is a bit too... blue. But overall, nice! I once had a golden Demon texture for the Fireblade variant, but I scratched it in favor to the flame insignias.
Turbo
ISO Party Member
ISO Party Member

Post by Turbo »

Thanks. There is an annoying little speck of bronze at the tip of the nose, but it seems if I make it black then the back end (where the turret goes) also turns black along the top edge. Probably I just haven't figured out the mapping. The important thing is that, having created the layers (ship, decorative patterns, and scale patterns that face the correct direction), it will be dead easy to go from brown to green or any other reptile color, change the markings from cobra to stripes, or whatever.

I hope the team members can take a moment to check my install instructions. It works for me but I don't want to break anyone's copy of the game.
http://www.willadsenfamily.org/us/don/t ... _cobra.zip

Turbo