Sort of a carry-on from the "police chase" topic..

A home for tales of personal killcounts and engagements between vast armadas, as well as the odd recounting of that time you saw an alien capship taking out a mining base while trying to parallel park.
Dark-Blood-Hound
Confed Special Operative
Confed Special Operative

Sort of a carry-on from the "police chase" topic..

Post by Dark-Blood-Hound »

Ok, so have you read my police chase tale topic on this section...?

With all the bugs, glitches, and retarded pilots...?

Well this is the second anoying part..

After I docked at a station and saved my game after the "police chase" topic, I jumped to another system and docked at a refinary, or some similar station owned by Purists... As I went into a hangar part there was a Schroeniger ship (or however you spell it) just floating there, it's engines on full power, facing the wall... So basecly it was just wobbling, bouncing off the hangar wall, then flying over again.. (must of been a glitch)

So I pressed L to lock onto it.. fired one dumbfire missile and destroyed it... then I docked, took another contraband mission.. (As I always do because they pay the most in cargo missions)...

Undock.. and start jumping the systems it told me to on the mission thing...

Eventualy I came to the last system and this random battle music started playing... Mechanists started firing at me, aswell as purist patrolers.. but then they started fighting each other.. I got messages from them saying stuf flike "prepare to be ripped appart" andstuff.. then a Mechanist and purist carrier ship just collided straight into each other, head first.. and I died...
loki1950
The Shepherd

Post by loki1950 »

Most of the stations don't like bumps from tourists :wink: shooting near them they hate and shoot back lots of visits with the Hag I've had :lol:

Enjoy the Choice :)
my box::HP Envy i5-6400 @2Q70GHzx4 8 Gb ram/1 Tb(Win10 64)/3 Tb Mint 19.2/GTX745 4Gb acer S243HL K222HQL
Q8200/Asus P5QDLX/8 Gb ram/WD 2Tb 2-500 G HD/GF GT640 2Gb Mint 17.3 64 bit Win 10 32 bit acer and Lenovo ideapad 320-15ARB Win 10/Mint 19.2
Dark-Blood-Hound
Confed Special Operative
Confed Special Operative

Post by Dark-Blood-Hound »

loki1950 wrote:Most of the stations don't like bumps from tourists :wink: shooting near them they hate and shoot back lots of visits with the Hag I've had :lol:

Enjoy the Choice :)
Heh, yeh I know... But I was bored, missionless... And just so happened to see a retarded pilot.. ;)