Fun...I guess

A home for tales of personal killcounts and engagements between vast armadas, as well as the odd recounting of that time you saw an alien capship taking out a mining base while trying to parallel park.
SCghst1
Merchant
Merchant

Fun...I guess

Post by SCghst1 »

Was playing SVN updated to todays version(Jan 13th) and so i decided to try it out since i was originally using binary installer. I took up a mission to explore Cephid 17 and i was scanning AR-17 and i was going about 130 when an asteroid came up... BANG EXPLODE. not even a chance to eject as i just finished my mission. Okay... fine.. reload.. take a bounty mission and im heading back to atlantis...whennn... an aeran ship comes over... one shot BANG DEAD. again with the no time to eject just death. Okay... i have been playing VS since before 0.4.3 and have tried my way through and have had things like this happen to me before but never 2 in a 5 minute span..
~VS Forever~
Turbo
ISO Party Member
ISO Party Member

Re: Fun...I guess

Post by Turbo »

Maybe you have had your quota of bad luck for a while?
Turbo

There are two speeds in combat: stopped, and as fast as you can go. Unless you run into something, going fast keeps you alive more often than stopping.
SCghst1
Merchant
Merchant

Re: Fun...I guess

Post by SCghst1 »

Haha yeah maybe :P
~VS Forever~