I was wondering...

A home for tales of personal killcounts and engagements between vast armadas, as well as the odd recounting of that time you saw an alien capship taking out a mining base while trying to parallel park.
Digolgrin
Explorer
Explorer

I was wondering...

Post by Digolgrin »

Of course, some people say they die rather than eject... I prefer to eject in case my ship goes kaput in combat. Are you guys more like Clan MechWarriors when you don't eject all the time, or are you like me and eject when your ship goes kaboom?
Digolgrin
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Digolgrin »

Oh, and you can post screenies (and stories) about our system, the Solar System in game, as well as screenies of the biggest explosions that you've seen. I'm new, haven't downloaded the game yet, so be nice and don't call me a noob.
loki1950
The Shepherd

Post by loki1950 »

Welcome Digolgrin good philosophical question in my case it is situational if there is a minor chance that i can bug out i stay in the cockpit and hold the "Tab" key down
and make like a cork screw still end up visiting the Hag but it feels better :lol:

Enjoy the Choice :)
my box::HP Envy i5-6400 @2Q70GHzx4 8 Gb ram/1 Tb(Win10 64)/3 Tb Mint 19.2/GTX745 4Gb acer S243HL K222HQL
Q8200/Asus P5QDLX/8 Gb ram/WD 2Tb 2-500 G HD/GF GT640 2Gb Mint 17.3 64 bit Win 10 32 bit acer and Lenovo ideapad 320-15ARB Win 10/Mint 19.2
Digolgrin
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Digolgrin »

Why, thank you. My family's moving to Ankeny, Iowa, so my blungren@mahaska.org e-mail address won't last very long. If I can, I'll download Vega Strike and install it. Of course, aliens (and pirates) can just forget about making friends with me, I'll rip 'em a new asshole if they lay ONE finger on me.