VegaStrike Music

For collaboration between the different artists creating music and sound for vegastrike.
Mike Ducharme
Merchant
Merchant

VegaStrike Music

Post by Mike Ducharme »

Not sure whether you guys are familiar with the music I composed eons ago for VegaStrike. I've finally just started studying harmony now so that I know what the hell I'm doing, and will be studying counterpoint and orchestration soon I hope. Hopefully then you'll see some improved pieces from me, but until I learn what I'm doing I'm avoiding doing further compositions.

You can check it out at http://mikeducharme.myknet.org
m1ck
Trader
Trader

Post by m1ck »

Hi, Mike I just tried to download your music but the links on your site appear to be dead.
Mike Ducharme
Merchant
Merchant

Links

Post by Mike Ducharme »

No, the links work.. the site though sometimes has issues because the web server tends to hand out the wrong MIME type for MP3 files. Could be the way your browser's parsing the spaces too in the file names.

Mike
m1ck
Trader
Trader

Post by m1ck »

Ah sorry my mistake (seems it's my firewall causing probs again), i've just turned off zone alarm (soon to be uninstalled at this rate) hehe.

I just listened to them, they're amazing. The orchestration is excellent, don't know what else to say about them really other than that i'm envious of your talent.

Thumbs up!.