still alive and kicking...

For collaboration between the different artists creating music and sound for vegastrike.
Psycodeine
Merchant
Merchant

still alive and kicking...

Post by Psycodeine »

It's been a while since I've come back here... hopefully I can get a few tracks done for this project.
My spare time is coming back, slowly.
Tell me what songs you need and what the moods of those songs should be, and I'll see what I can do to get a few of them done.
Thx all!
--
Psycodeine / Code 57
Soundcloud
klauss
Elite
Elite

Re: still alive and kicking...

Post by klauss »

Just take a look at the playlists in data/.vegastrike/playlists and try to improve on them.

There are quite a few of those playlists that are just copies of others because of lack of specific content.

When you have some improved playlists, post the details.

PS: Sorry for taking this long to answer, I've been away from the forums for a long time, computer trouble and all that. I'm a bit surprised noone else answered though...
Oíd mortales, el grito sagrado...
Call me "Menes, lord of Cats"
Wing Commander Universe
Psycodeine
Merchant
Merchant

Re: still alive and kicking...

Post by Psycodeine »

I've been having computer troubles too... and this forum hasn't been my top priority. I will definitely take a look at those playlists and see what I can improve on and perhaps deal with to modernize what we have a little.
I may release a few more tracks for the game in a month or two... provided my laptop is returned to me in a timely manner.
I've also been working on other friend's projects too, so it may be a little while. But I figure since I haven't contributed in a while, I'll start off doing that again.
Cheers!
--
Psycodeine / Code 57
Soundcloud