Possible bug?

Forum For Privateer Remake
Mal Reynolds
Atmospheric Pilot
Atmospheric Pilot

Possible bug?

Post by Mal Reynolds »

Okay, upgraded my Tarsus from Shield 4 Level 1 to Level 2. But for some reason I am now unable to sell the Level 1. When I highlight it under Improvements To Sell, it displays Warning: Because pieces of your ship are damaged, you will not be able to sell this item until you fix those damaged items in this column in order to allow the mechanics to remove this item.

Funny thing is, when I highlight Shield 4 Level 1, it is undamaged(white) and I do not get an option to fix it. Also get the same Warning message when highlighting Shield 4 Level 2. Any thoughts or suggestions?
ace123
Lead Network Developer
Lead Network Developer

Post by ace123 »

It is possible that the error message is talking about a different category. Sometimes upgrades affect other categories as well, so you need to check everything you own to see if it's damaged (I believe damaged items change color).

If you can't figure the problem out, and it stays after you exit the game, I would be interested in your saved ship. You can find it in the folder named:
.privateer/serialized_xml/SAVEGAME/YOURSHIP
Where YOURSHIP is the full name of the ship you own with the cargo problem.
Also, it would help to know what version of Privateer Remake is this? Is this a SVN version or a standard release?