Multiple and missing equipment.

Forum For Privateer Remake
Zool
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

Multiple and missing equipment.

Post by Zool »

I have just started the RF campaign and bought some isometal armour but it did not replace my tungsten and now I have both on my Centurion.(no hacking, I dont know how.......yet !!)

The isometal seems to get damaged first then the tungsten and both are repairable (at a base).

So, does both armours add up to give me extra thick armour or does my ship only have the rating of one of them??

I have also had the same experience with repair systems and droids, ie both regular repair system and advanced at the same time and same with both types repair droids. (had all four on my centurion at once and no hacking)

Is this a bug? or is the effect cumulative of the two?

Also had two cargo expansions in a Tarsus...This worked

Last question, on my current Centurion, in the engine upgrades I have all three (AB, Multi thruster, multi turn enhancer) but only the first two show up when I am in the repair shop but I cannot buy the other (so I must have one?)............Any thoughts anyone??
Time is an Illusion..............Lunchtime doubly so!! -Ford Prefect-
Check out Privateer themed goodies!
http://www.cafepress.com/soulfulngifted/2889859
Sligor
Merchant
Merchant

Re: Multiple and missing equipment.

Post by Sligor »

Zool wrote: Last question, on my current Centurion, in the engine upgrades I have all three (AB, Multi thruster, multi turn enhancer) but only the first two show up when I am in the repair shop but I cannot buy the other (so I must have one?)............Any thoughts anyone??
Maybe you are just out of space for upgrades. And sometimes, even if there's space left, you have to sell something, install something new and buy the other one again.
loki1950
The Shepherd

Post by loki1950 »

that is more that likely a slot issue each ship has a variable amount of upgrade space.

Enjoy the Choice :)
my box::HP Envy i5-6400 @2Q70GHzx4 8 Gb ram/1 Tb(Win10 64)/3 Tb Mint 19.2/GTX745 4Gb acer S243HL K222HQL
Q8200/Asus P5QDLX/8 Gb ram/WD 2Tb 2-500 G HD/GF GT640 2Gb Mint 17.3 64 bit Win 10 32 bit acer and Lenovo ideapad 320-15ARB Win 10/Mint 19.2
Zool
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

Post by Zool »

Thanks Loki & Sligor, looks like you were right. In the repair shop I sold my Small Cargo Enhancer and the missing equipment appeared. COOL!! :D
Time is an Illusion..............Lunchtime doubly so!! -Ford Prefect-
Check out Privateer themed goodies!
http://www.cafepress.com/soulfulngifted/2889859