Hi There !!

Forum For Privateer Remake
Zool
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

Hi There !!

Post by Zool »

Hi to everyone here at Vega Strike. I'd just like to say that everyone involved with this project has done an AWESOME!! job on thr Privateer Remake. I only discovered it a week ago when I was trying to find a way to play the old one under Win XP.This is just Brilliant!!! Great Job Guys n Girls.
Dilloh
Elite Hunter
Elite Hunter

Post by Dilloh »

Hey Zool, if you still want to play the original, I brought it back using DosBox with D-Fend and using the values posted in the DosBox-Forum.
Zool
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

Post by Zool »

:) LOL.......Thanks Dilloh, I discovered DOSBOX and D-Fend about a week before I joined this forum. I was just getting back into Privateering when I went looking for a walkthrough and discovered GG and PR. Not knowing any difference I had mate download PR for me (I have REALLY slow internet access too) and fell in love with PR the moment I installed it. In between playing and learning about PR I have been trying all my old dos games out with dosbox. Ha!! I did the complete WC1 campaign in under 6 hrs last Saturday.....AHHHHHH!!! what memories :) 8) Thanks again for taking the time to to respond to my old post..
Time is an Illusion..............Lunchtime doubly so!! -Ford Prefect-
Check out Privateer themed goodies!
http://www.cafepress.com/soulfulngifted/2889859