Modification and request for the wiki

Need help testing contributed art or code or having trouble getting your newest additions into game compatible format? Confused by changes to data formats? Reading through source and wondering what the developers were thinking when they wrote something? Need "how-to" style guidance for messing with VS internals? This is probably the right forum.
Espinas
Explorer
Explorer

Modification and request for the wiki

Post by Espinas »

Hi, I was trying to add some content to the wiki and wanted to ask/suggest something but couldn't find where to do it or whom I should contact. So my first suggestion is put some link (maybe in the footer) to a forum thread or some e-mail address where request/changes to the wiki can be asked for.
What I would like is really a simple thing, add borders to the tables inside the wiki pages. I guess it just have to be a simple change to the stylesheet, if anyone could help me I'll be thankfull.

PS: Sorry about my english, hope you can understand what I mean.
pontiac
Elite
Elite
Location: Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy

Post by pontiac »

Changing the wiki is easy, just login and edit whatever you want.
But please see the manual of style (linked on the main page) and the talk/discussion section of each page (if existing) for more info and guidelines.

Concerning the borders of tables:
I thought this myself aswell, but it's one of the minor things to do in the wiki (and i'm not a good html/css guy).
Right now the content goes first (IMHO of course ;) )
If you can make good stylesheet, i think you can try to contact ace123 to give you the template for chaning or so.

Pontiac