What to do now?

Post your best tactics and strategies for getting the big bux in Vega Strike
krystal
Insys Pilot
Insys Pilot

What to do now?

Post by krystal »

Bought and sold several ships and right now flying a Goddard for missions and a Mule for trade, and have about 20,000,000 credits. But what now? I get about 300,000 in each defend mission by killing 20 or so Aera ships or about half a million per cargo trip. I keep earning more credits but by doing same old things... Is there something more interesting waiting ahead? Like a really formidable opponent? Will I enjoy a capship if I buy one?
Cockroach
Merchant
Merchant

Post by Cockroach »

Buy a light fighter and go hunting masses of enemies just for fun maybe?
loki1950
The Shepherd

Post by loki1950 »

krystal flying capital ships is very tedious as it takes a couple hundred km's just to stop or turn.

Enjoy the Choice :)
Stakhanov
Merchant
Merchant

Post by Stakhanov »

Try to look for enemy owned sectors , like Aeneth for the aera or names with lots of Z for the rlaan :P

If the wandering ships are not enough for you , try downing a starfortress...

Or you can try to get the strongest possible ship in the game , and shoot random ships until everyone hunts you down constantly , and see how long you survive !
krystal
Insys Pilot
Insys Pilot

Post by krystal »

I'll pass a cap ship then.

I like the idea of making myself public enemy #1. :D
What's the best ship for this ultimate mission? My Goddard is pretty invincible against a flock of regular ships or an isolated cap ship.
To Megatherion
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

Post by To Megatherion »

I think you could use your Goddard for the purpose of becoming everyone's darling...and perhaps you can achieve what no one else achieve: uniting aera, rlaan... by being the more interesting (and important) enemy.
Just like Lot's wife I could never look back

Megatherion - selling YOUR wines all over the Galaxy.
If you're producing wine that deserves the name and need clients in all parts of the universe, be sure to check and call 1-800-MEGATHERION!
Only the best wines - everywhere.