1 ship or 20+ ships

Post your best tactics and strategies for getting the big bux in Vega Strike
johnno
Trader
Trader

1 ship or 20+ ships

Post by johnno »

[color=darkblue][/color]heres a way to turn 1 of ur ships into 20+ ships all flyable at any time but not simultaneously.it would be pretty hard going 1 on 1 clydesdale on clydesdale wen it could be 20+ clydesdales(ur's) up against 2 or 3 clydesdale or an entire fleet.u cant fly them all at once but if u press o for there turrents to automatically fire u could fly all ur ships ryt in next 2 it and it'll be destroyed 20+ times faster.just fire a torpedo at ur enemy, get inside that torpedo and fly it towards ur enemy until u die. wait till u respawn and go into space if u ar'nt already.. press the button that has these on ( { [ ) and u'll be in ur last ship before u respawn. try it if ur bored or struggling to destroy big ships.

tell me wot u thought of it.
Halleck
Elite
Elite

Post by Halleck »

I was able to decipher your AIM-speak and it sounds like you've stumbled across an interesting bug.

Here's an english translation:
1. launch torpedo
2. switch to inside the torpedo
3. die as the torpedo
4. respawn

you will now have duplicate ships. Rinse and repeat.
Angel Of Time
Trader
Trader

Post by Angel Of Time »

Can your clone ship act by itself? or do you have to pilot both. that would be hard having to save one ship as the second one dies. It will fly itself right?
Halleck
Elite
Elite

Post by Halleck »

Doesn't sound like it, unless you can tractor it in and make it a cargo wingman.
Ramnath
Star Pilot
Star Pilot

Post by Ramnath »

You could also do what I do to the aera relay stations: fly your ship into them. I usually take my goddard and slam it into an aera relay because it takes so long to kill them with torpedos.
According to all the aera I have run into, I have no honor.
Angel Of Time
Trader
Trader

Post by Angel Of Time »

PFFT YOU DISHONOR YOUR RACE
Angel Of Time
Trader
Trader

Post by Angel Of Time »

Ok i was testing this and i got 10 ships of the same type but when i hit shift and f or another wingman control "Form on my wing" is what it say but they dont they attaCK me and eachother and then theres 10 of me fightin eachother because no one knows who the real one then it got reallly buggy when i got close to a jump it started some war me vs me vs me vs me vs them and evil ships LoL it was crazy because then my ships attacked a base that at the time was my allie. and they attacked back.... This isnt a good idea to try I dont think lol...
Halleck
Elite
Elite

Post by Halleck »

Haha... I'd like to see a screenshot of that.
Angel Of Time
Trader
Trader

Post by Angel Of Time »

Yeah they all started to repluse eachother like crash and shoot at eachother it was so stupid because they started shooting the starfort i was around. and it shot at us all didnt care who was who lol wish i could of screen shoted but mine I key doesnt appear to do anything i checked the file but there are no pics
Halleck
Elite
Elite

Post by Halleck »

Hm, you looked in /INSTALLDIR/.vegastrike/textures/ ?
Nano_Lite
Hunter
Hunter

Post by Nano_Lite »

Eh, I prefer cargo wingmen...specifically buying as many vessels as you can, cramming them into a clydesdale(which doesn't involve much cramming), and then heading for your target and releasing 100-200 ships, and then pressing Ctrl-D to tell 'em to attack your target...FUN!!! :D
BE GOOD.
Dark-Blood-Hound
Confed Special Operative
Confed Special Operative

Post by Dark-Blood-Hound »

I just Kamakaze straight into the bastards! :twisted: