Trade Routes

Post your best tactics and strategies for getting the big bux in Vega Strike
wayreth
Explorer
Explorer

Trade Routes

Post by wayreth »

Here's my two cents on profitable trade routes I've found so far:

Coffee, grain and the like (plus wines) - buy at planets; sell at refineries and mining bases

Entertainment - same as above

Metals and ores - buy at mining bases; sell at planets and commerce bases

And, for me, that's it. Every time I try to buy something different I always end up without being able to sell it for a profit (I sometimes buy research items at research stations but don't know where to sell them *sigh*).

More good trade routes/items, anyone?
Kangaroo
Venturer
Venturer

Post by Kangaroo »

Starfortress/Fighter barracks - Confed Milspec ships to Kahan, Tesla, Clydesdale, etc. I think that ther should be more possibilities for gaining profit from trading with starships. (cause there aren't.) :?
There are no stupid people on Earth; they are only alternatively thinking.
JumpinDuck
Trader
Trader

Re: Trade Routes

Post by JumpinDuck »

wayreth wrote:And, for me, that's it. Every time I try to buy something different I always end up without being able to sell it for a profit (I sometimes buy research items at research stations but don't know where to sell them *sigh*).

More good trade routes/items, anyone?
Considering research stations, I noticed most locations are willing to give only extremly low amount of money for the things you can buy there, BUT certain locations will actually pay more. For example, if you buy medical research items, they can be sold well on medical stations. And I think I just sold something in a factory, not exactly sure what it was anymore, but it was from a research station, and counted as research. I'll try to write things down in the future. :) But I'd swear it sounded rather factoryish. :)
Kangaroo
Venturer
Venturer

Post by Kangaroo »

Commerence center - electronics, machinery goods, entertainment to elsewhere. Just like the bartenders say - the best tool for trade in universe is common sense for example: what does a factory sell for a cheap price? Manufactured goods and supplies.
There are no stupid people on Earth; they are only alternatively thinking.
Karnizero
Trader
Trader

Re: Trade Routes

Post by Karnizero »

wayreth wrote:And, for me, that's it. Every time I try to buy something different I always end up without being able to sell it for a profit (I sometimes buy research items at research stations but don't know where to sell them *sigh*).
Buy Research Items at Starfortress, and sell them at a Research Station.
I bougth some items, and sold then at double prize i bought :D
energyman76b
ISO Party Member
ISO Party Member

Post by energyman76b »

Dilitium/Trilitium/Quarz from mining stations to planets.

Biggest possible profit.