I made my enemies dissappear

Post your best tactics and strategies for getting the big bux in Vega Strike
EdHunter
Atmospheric Pilot
Atmospheric Pilot

I made my enemies dissappear

Post by EdHunter »

I found a trick to avoid heavy enemies by using the Save game feature. Once while approaching a planet I bumped into a Uln hyena (I mean literally 'bumped' into )... damage level goes critical... and, there was an Uln mule about 1500 metres away... and the Uln really hate my guts. Anyway, I managed to land on the planet and get repairs done (spent most of my money there), was feeling too tired to get back out there and try and evade the mule... so I saved and exited. Later when I started up my saved game, I found the mule was gone!! Have tried this a couple of times and it always works, even if I save, exit and immediately restart... not sure if it is a bug...but I'm not complaining! :)
CoffeeBot
Intrepid Venturer
Intrepid Venturer

Post by CoffeeBot »

I'm not so sure that it's a bug per se, but every other game that features non-scripted and random encounters have similar behaviors.

I think things have been talked about for future versions that will eliminate this, in my opinion, problem.
bodanel
Trader
Trader

the same

Post by bodanel »

I notice the same thing(pull me out of a big .....) Sorry about my english(if i made some mistakes).
Best regards