Space Flotsam

Post your best tactics and strategies for getting the big bux in Vega Strike
aldaek
Atmospheric Pilot
Atmospheric Pilot

Post by aldaek »

Silverain wrote:...Getting ONE salvageable piece of equipment ONCE in a blue moon - aah, that's a different story.
Ok, I agree with that statement. But, we should get some scrap metal or basic components in low quantities with that rare-to-very-rare usable piece of equipment.
seven
Star Pilot
Star Pilot

Tractoring

Post by seven »

I've noticed that I can't due the lucrative rescue missions in a gawain class ship for some reason. I hit the tractor and instead of the pilot being pulled aboard, he's flung behind my ship.. I turn around and repeat and the same thing happens. Maybe my new hotrod doesn't have a backseat? :wink:

-Seven
Accu-Accelerated
Hunter
Hunter

Re: Tractoring

Post by Accu-Accelerated »

seven wrote:I've noticed that I can't due the lucrative rescue missions in a gawain class ship for some reason. I hit the tractor and instead of the pilot being pulled aboard, he's flung behind my ship.. I turn around and repeat and the same thing happens. Maybe my new hotrod doesn't have a backseat? :wink:

-Seven
A Gawain-class ship doesn't have enough total cargo space to tractor in an escape pod.
seven
Star Pilot
Star Pilot

Re: Tractoring

Post by seven »

Accu-Accelerated wrote:A Gawain-class ship doesn't have enough total cargo space to tractor in an escape pod.
I did the rescue missions in a Dostoevsky which has 25 cargo volume.. while the gawain has 30. That can't be the reason.