Problem With The Waarp Capacitors

Post your best tactics and strategies for getting the big bux in Vega Strike
dcarr
Explorer
Explorer

Problem With The Waarp Capacitors

Post by dcarr »

I seem to have this consistent problem of my warp capacitors stop working, or losing energy after a while so I can't jump. Well I am still rather new to this game, and this site, so I am trying to go about trying to solve this problem out the right way, but so far no such luck, so any help would be nice and appreciated. First may I say that I don't know what a warp capacitor is or where I can get one, all I know is that I am stuck in the Goddard system with the original Llama craft that I started out with, and am stuck there until I can solve this warp capacitor problem PLEASE HELP!!!!
My laptop: Linux Antergos-MercadesBendz 4.13.11-1-ARCH #1 SMP PREEMPT x86_64 GNU/Linux with 11.7 GiB Ram 8.0GiB Swap, Intel Quad-Core i7 Hyper-Threading 1TB HDD.
klauss
Elite
Elite

Re: Problem With The Waarp Capacitors

Post by klauss »

It's probably because the capacitors that come preinstalled in your starting ship aren't big enough to jump. There's a bug that makes you able to jump once (you shouldn't be able to jump even once). You can fix this by upgrading your spec capacitor. Check the ship info screen, the part about spec or energy subsystems, you should see a warning there.
Oíd mortales, el grito sagrado...
Call me "Menes, lord of Cats"
Wing Commander Universe
dcarr
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dcarr »

thanks for the reply, and I do see the warning, but that is the problem. I figure that i need a bigger SPEC capacitor, but where can I buy one, because I would have already done it.
My laptop: Linux Antergos-MercadesBendz 4.13.11-1-ARCH #1 SMP PREEMPT x86_64 GNU/Linux with 11.7 GiB Ram 8.0GiB Swap, Intel Quad-Core i7 Hyper-Threading 1TB HDD.
klauss
Elite
Elite

Post by klauss »

Um... can't remember if it was Ataraxia or Atlantis. One of them.
Oíd mortales, el grito sagrado...
Call me "Menes, lord of Cats"
Wing Commander Universe
dcarr
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dcarr »

You are right, it is atlantis. but seeing as i am stuck in the goddard system, are there any work arounds to get to atlantis? or is it easer to change a config file?
loki1950
The Shepherd

Post by loki1950 »

Just starting a new game would be simplest :wink: After all you really haven't done that much yet have you :?:

Enjoy the Choice :)
my box::HP Envy i5-6400 @2Q70GHzx4 8 Gb ram/1 Tb(Win10 64)/3 Tb Mint 19.2/GTX745 4Gb acer S243HL K222HQL
Q8200/Asus P5QDLX/8 Gb ram/WD 2Tb 2-500 G HD/GF GT640 2Gb Mint 17.3 64 bit Win 10 32 bit acer and Lenovo ideapad 320-15ARB Win 10/Mint 19.2