StarTrek Fact Requests

Discuss the Star Trek mod(s) for the Vega Strike Engine

Moderators: tillias, Jennos, peteyg

Daemonzi

StarTrek Fact Requests

Post by Daemonzi »

If you want any StarTrek facts/info then just ask me (strait out of the StarTrek encyclopedia), ill sign up on the fourm in a sec.
Daemonzi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Daemonzi »

Ok, im signed up now, been looking for a game like this with StarTrek in it, (was higly dissapointed with ST:Bridge commander).
Daemonzi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Daemonzi »

alot of info can be found here http://www.st-intelligence.com/, also alot of arch-locations for Phasers/torpedo's can be found in the ST:armada 2 ship-files, (i can zip n send if needed) however i wouldnt use them directly for copyright doodar, but you could look at them to find out where they need to be laocated on the models.
peteyg
Elite
Elite

Post by peteyg »

Hey, it's great to have you aboard! I'd love to hear your feedback on our testing release!
Daemonzi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Daemonzi »

Ok, my BroadBand is up and running on my comp now, so i have acsess to all my star trek technial documentation and the encyclopedia, it you want any of it sending pm me. (the "Star Trek TNG - Spacedock - The Advanced Starship and Construction Manual" has alot of info about speeds, types of travel, types of weapons, and alot more if you want)
JmasterJ

hey

Post by JmasterJ »

i have the ds9 tech manual tng tech manual if needed.
peteyg
Elite
Elite

Post by peteyg »

Chiming in with helpful hints from the DS9 tech manual would be most appreciated, since I don't own it : D