Wing Commander Universe Library (A Help to Newbies & Oth

Discuss the Wing Commander Series and find the latest information on the Wing Commander Universe privateer mod as well as the standalone mod Wasteland Incident project.
Spaceman Spiff
Elite Venturer
Elite Venturer
Location: somewhere in the middle of nowhere, under a tree, facing the sun...

Wing Commander Universe Library (A Help to Newbies & Oth

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

Update: Fr Mar 24, 2006

The Wing Commander Universe Library

Editorial Note:

the Wing Commander Universe and Privateer Remake Library is the successor of the one-day-runner Privateer Remake Library. The library is still a work in progress. Please don't post in here. . Right now, the library is very unorganized, but I will work on it, whenever I can. Please pay attention to the fact, that some links in here may be quite old and may refer to older versions of the games.

This thread is thought to be a help for all newbies and veterans, who want to read up stuff.
It will focus on ingame-information such as: What to do in this difficult mission? Where to get a certain ship? I'm stuck in the campaign, where does it go on?
But there will also be technical information, if the questions were asked often enough. (Because I'm not very good in this matter ;) )
At the beginning, the Wing Commander Universe and Privateer Remake Library will be in most parts about Privateer Remake and a little about WCU. In the long term, the goal is to cover WCU, Privateer Remake and Privateer Gemini Gold.

Enter Wing Commander Universe and Privateer Remake Library
You are a newbie and need help? Check out the Wing Commander Universe and Privateer Remake Library Project

---------------------------------------------------
What's mind? No matter... What's matter? Never Mind!

Insanity is just a state of mind!

That which does not kill us, makes us stranger.