Hades Class Quick Strike Carrier Bridge Idea

Discuss the Wing Commander Series and find the latest information on the Wing Commander Universe privateer mod as well as the standalone mod Wasteland Incident project.
mkruer
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Hades Class Quick Strike Carrier Bridge Idea

Post by mkruer »

Here was my idea for the Bridge of the Hades Class Quick Strike Carrier. In the principles of K.I.S.S. and Massive Bridge, itty bitty Bridge, this is what I came up with. This is a very rudimentary 3D construct. The bridge is broken into five areas. Looking at the bridge from the front, the front Left seat is the Pilots chair. This is where all the piloting of the ship takes place. The seat across from the pilot is the co-pilots seat. This seat works as a backup to the Pilot, but more importantly this is also the weapons console for the ship where other ships can be targeted. Both seats are slightly lower then the Captains chair as to provide a better view. The back Left chair is the Tactical console. This is where all the in flight tactics are carried out, and fighters can be. On the right back side is the Comm. Station where all communications take place. You can issues commands to all support ships such as “shoot the damn bombers firstâ€
I know you believe you understand what you think I said.
But I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Wing Commander Universe Forum | Wiki
Wing Commander: The Wasteland Incident