WCU Story Development (WCU:2669 vs. WCU:2683 vs. Others)

Discuss the Wing Commander Series and find the latest information on the Wing Commander Universe privateer mod as well as the standalone mod Wasteland Incident project.
Fireskull
Venturer
Venturer

Post by Fireskull »

uh what

i could swear I had played all branches in wc3... how do you get to fly that one?
Heltarawa
Merchant
Merchant

Post by Heltarawa »

I really cant remember but i know its there.
ruan1189
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ruan1189 »

Straight after the behemoth dies and Thrakhath taunts you about Angel's death and you land on the Victory. Go to the bar and talk to rachael and you will find blair drinking... and two dialogue choices eventually pop up saying taht "shes right" and something along the lines of "meh" (ie. can't remember the 2nd one but it gets blair to keep on drinking)

Then.. err the Victory comes under attack and if you kept on drinking you fly drunk, very interesting on nightmare >.>
Fireskull
Venturer
Venturer

Post by Fireskull »

Hmm

I guess it doesnt happens if you kill Thrakthath.. I always went for the kill :P I couldnt stand being taunted by him.

hmpf.
amano
Star Pilot
Star Pilot

Kilrathi

Post by amano »

I only registered to this board to voice my opinion here..

Please make the big Kilrathi threat the main plot in Wing Commander: Universe. This is what everybody would expect. Just forbid some things that would violate the canon (blowing up Kilrah or Earth).

But I agree that the Nephilim could be added afterwards as an expansion.

And I like the idea to possibly meet Blair und others in Bars and so on. Do that and everybody could be pleased.

Having the timeline set in between the Wing Commander would offer the possibilitiy to give clues and hints at what would happen many years later (prophecies, small signs that hinted that Kilrah would be destroyed, that the Nephilim would return...).

That would enhance the plot crafting possibilities a lot and could give a mystic feel to it.
chuck_starchaser
Elite
Elite

Post by chuck_starchaser »

Check out the more recent threads, too...
http://vegastrike.sourceforge.net/forum ... php?t=5024
and
http://vegastrike.sourceforge.net/forum ... php?t=5156
I've been slackening lately; just my present enthusiasm is in programming but I'll get back to it soon.