Explain the Races to me! Pretty please?

The most appropriate place for Questions, Queries, and Quandaries regarding the nature of the Vega Strike universe and its past, present, or future history. Home to the occasional unfortunate RetCon.
cshank4
Merchant
Merchant

Explain the Races to me! Pretty please?

Post by cshank4 »

So, we know what Humans look like (Bipedal, Hair on head some on body, two arms, ten digits on feet and arms, etc.) And I know what the Aera look like (ugly sonsabitches)

But what about the Klkk, Uln and Rlaan? Shmrn? Etc etc.

Thanks.
Moon hangs around
a blade over my head
reminds me
what to do before I’m dead
night consumes light
and all I dread
reminds me what to do before I’m dead
Pvt Minsk
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Pvt Minsk »

The Rlaan, as I understand, are some kind of methane-breathing segmented insectoids, rather like ants. At least, that's what I understood from the description, which utilized way too many fancy science words for me. Perhaps you can make more sense of it: http://vegastrike.sourceforge.net/wiki/Species:Rlaan

As for the other races in the freaksh... galactic populace, I'm just as stumped as you. Any chance that future versions of Vega Strike will have race-specific fixers in the bars according to which race's system you're in?

Although Shmrn sounds, by name, a lot like the robot-stone things from Star Control 2, the Chmmr. Anyone remember that game? Ace.