Repair & Reload?

Just downloaded Vega Strike and need help? Have a question but don't know where to start? Ask here.
Annoying
Atmospheric Pilot
Atmospheric Pilot

Repair & Reload?

Post by Annoying »

In playing Vegastrike I've noticed that most of the repair upgrades don't seem to do anything. The HUD repair functions, over time improving flickery HUD displays back to functional, but the others don't seem to fix anything. Is there some trick to repair upgrades? Do they need to be activated, or do you have to have spare upgrades in your hold?

That brings me to the second point which is really a suggestion. I'd love to see a reload missiles upgrade, taking a unit of the missile type already installed and reload it, then eject off a junk/debris cargo pod. That would make more diverse upgrades purchases a possibility. Players could be limited to buying specific missile types, more powerful ones, at areas a few jumps away, balanced by the ability to bring back a stockpile of them. It is possible to stockpile upgrades and sell then install them at docks already but that isn't a clean option. Maybe even an install from cargo hold on the upgrade ship screen. With a few % charge to install it or maybe a fixed cost.
V4X3N Being Lazy

Really Old News

Post by V4X3N Being Lazy »

Yep, we know. :)
We're working on it....