Vega Strike is going social!

Just downloaded Vega Strike and need help? Have a question but don't know where to start? Ask here.
temporalbeing
Trader
Trader

Vega Strike is going social!

Post by temporalbeing »

As part of breathing new life in Vega Strike we're also working to bring about a new social media presence:
Also, if anyone wants to help out with posting videos please reach out. We'd like to start building a collection of videos show casing the game.
temporalbeing
Trader
Trader

Re: Vega Strike is going social!

Post by temporalbeing »

Updated the original post with our new YouTube link! Thanks Google for making changes that allowed us to have a nicer link!
Captain_Kal
Merchant
Merchant

Post by Captain_Kal »

Any news? Because it's awfully quiet, lately.
temporalbeing
Trader
Trader

Post by temporalbeing »

Captain_Kal wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 2:55 pm Any news? Because it's awfully quiet, lately.
We mostly post when we have a new release at the moment; though we do have a VS channel on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/@vegastrike that we'd love to have folks contribute to. If interested please reach out to me.
Captain_Kal
Merchant
Merchant

Post by Captain_Kal »

OK!!! Waiting for the next release!!

I finally found myself with some free time, so I may give it go at last!! Windows version and Wing Commander Universe!!!
temporalbeing
Trader
Trader

Post by temporalbeing »

Captain_Kal wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 3:03 pm OK!!! Waiting for the next release!!

I finally found myself with some free time, so I may give it go at last!! Windows version and Wing Commander Universe!!!
Versions 0.6.0 through 0.8.x have been released with Linux only. We're hoping to have some Windows and Mac builds with the next release (0.9.0); though they will not have installers - we haven't gotten that far yet.
Captain_Kal
Merchant
Merchant

Post by Captain_Kal »

Following the build instructions, I 've managed to compile a Win10 version, with help of course (I am just starting to learn C++!!!! :D )

(You can find more details here: https://forums.vega-strike.org/viewtopi ... 82#p170282)

But until now I hadn't had the time to play it :oops: !!