Vega Strike on Gitter - Live Chat

Just downloaded Vega Strike and need help? Have a question but don't know where to start? Ask here.
nabaco
Explorer
Explorer

Vega Strike on Gitter - Live Chat

Post by nabaco »

The Vega Strike project is coming back to life!

Since the transition of the Vega Strike project to Github there is a bunch of new activity around the project, hopefully bringing it back to life and to its previous grandeur.
For easier communication, we have opened a new chat room on Gitter: https://gitter.im/vegastrike/community

Feel free to drop by to ask a question, offer a suggestion, or simply complain about those asteroids at the jump point :) As developers, it motivates us greatly to hear from our users, and receive some live feedback about our work. We would love to see you there!

We also host community video calls once in a while, discussing current topics and the future of Vega Strike. Look for further info on Gitter and Github.

New announcements are soon to come, about further developments and new releases that we're planning to produce. Sit tight :)

Waiting to meet you,
NaBaCo.

P.S. For those preferring to use IRC, you can connect to Gitter with a regular IRC client. For more details look here: https://irc.gitter.im. We are still working on creating a bridge to the old IRC channel on freenode.com.

Off topic:
Regarding the new dev team, which has been approved by the project founder hellcatv, Benjamen Meyer is our new lead developer, and Loki1950 assumed the overall project leadership for now.
ThinkSome
Merchant
Merchant

Re: Vega Strike on Gitter - Live Chat

Post by ThinkSome »

Hello,

Nice to hear that development has been restarted.

There exists seamless Matrix bridging to Freenode with /join #freenode_#vegastrike:matrix.org
https://matrix.org/blog/2015/06/22/the- ... -freenode/

The 49 people in #libregamenight @ Freenode would also like to see [better] multiplayer for some organised matches.
loki1950
The Shepherd

Post by loki1950 »

We are planing a bridge between gliter and our freenode channel but need an update of our web infrastructure we are working on it.As for multi-player as I have said before it does not work right period so we are dropping it till we get a buildable binary.

Enjoy the Choice :)
my box::HP Envy i5-6400 @2Q70GHzx4 8 Gb ram/1 Tb(Win10 64)/3 Tb Mint 19.2/GTX745 4Gb acer S243HL K222HQL
Q8200/Asus P5QDLX/8 Gb ram/WD 2Tb 2-500 G HD/GF GT640 2Gb Mint 17.3 64 bit Win 10 32 bit acer and Lenovo ideapad 320-15ARB Win 10/Mint 19.2
levarris
Atmospheric Pilot
Atmospheric Pilot

Post by levarris »

Wow great to see this project is alive! :mrgreen:
Good luck pilot........
You are going to need it........
loki1950
The Shepherd

Post by loki1950 »

Took a bit of doing fell a bit like a necromancer at fist but hopefully we now have a critical mass of coders from github feel free to get your 2 cents in on glitter we will not turn any away if they fell like contributing.Look over our GitHub pages as well.

Enjoy the Choice :)
my box::HP Envy i5-6400 @2Q70GHzx4 8 Gb ram/1 Tb(Win10 64)/3 Tb Mint 19.2/GTX745 4Gb acer S243HL K222HQL
Q8200/Asus P5QDLX/8 Gb ram/WD 2Tb 2-500 G HD/GF GT640 2Gb Mint 17.3 64 bit Win 10 32 bit acer and Lenovo ideapad 320-15ARB Win 10/Mint 19.2