trading

Just downloaded Vega Strike and need help? Have a question but don't know where to start? Ask here.
kulvane
Atmospheric Pilot
Atmospheric Pilot

trading

Post by kulvane »

i hope this does not redo the obvious countless posts here i looked and did not find the answer when i am in the space station not seing my mouse is no problem for me but when i hit the trade screen there is no way for me to go about my buisness without the mouse i downloaded the 4.1 version though it says 4.0 that was explained in another post now another person sent a solution to the mouse problem that said select hardware mouse but i do not see that in the setup i am using a fairly new computer with windows xp home all my drivers are as such if anyone can tell me how to get a mouse cursor or just how to conduct trades without it other than guess and click i tried that it don't work lol i would be most happy think this game rocks just the lil i have seen i am not gonna give up trying to find the solution but any help would be most apreciated ty and try not to fly to close to any suns
drifting to and fro all is the same the black holes the planets the people even a tiny peice of astro dust like me the universe does not care and you shall move to and fro within it
Major
Confed Special Operative
Confed Special Operative

Post by Major »

I found this post:
As far as I know this works in XP, I know there's a similar function in RedHat, but I don't know about other operating systems.

In XP if you go to the control panel for the mouse you'll find an option under the "pointer options" tab that allows you to see the location of the mouse when you press the ctrl key. It wo't work if you run in full screen mode, but if you run in windowed mode it'll draw concentric circles which should be visible around the mouse cursor.

This is still a bit of a pain since it takes me a good couple of minutes just to buy cargo, so for me it's not really worth the trouble to play the game.

But considering the number of ATI card users out there I would hope the developers find some way around this problem seeing as how this looks like a very good game.

P.S. The Hardware Mouse option doesn't seem to make any difference.
Maybe this helps. Do you have an ATI Card?