Questions about modeling, textures, and sizes of ships.

Just downloaded Vega Strike and need help? Have a question but don't know where to start? Ask here.
Blackbeard
Merchant
Merchant

Re: Questions about modeling, textures, and sizes of ships.

Post by Blackbeard »

Just wondering, as this isn't so much about help any more, where is the best place to post a new topic? I don't want to have this moved or deleted, but I feel any additions from now are not in common with the purpose of this section of the forum.

As Content Development seems to be focused on stuff that will or is actually in the game, I am somewhat reluctant to post in there. General Modding is more focused on mods, not models, so that doesn't seem right either.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the meantime, I haven't been idle with modelling either. :wink:

Introducing concept 3 of my multi-role/assault fighter.

Actually, it's more like concept 6 or 7, but only 3 actually got to the stage where I started to model them.
Fighter Concept3.png
Fighter Concept3_1.png
Fighter Concept3_2.png
Still a bit more work to go before I unwrap and texture it, but it's the first model I've been more than 85% happy with. :)

As usual, feed back appreciated.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
log0

Post by log0 »

Would be nice if you could make a blend available. Just put a license/copyright notice into it.
loki1950
The Shepherd

Post by loki1950 »

Nice but as you said not for the Content Development forum 8) have a look on the wiki for the needed ship list their may be one there that fits this model :wink: We still need lots of ships especially of a civilian nature.

Enjoy the Choice :)
my box::HP Envy i5-6400 @2Q70GHzx4 8 Gb ram/1 Tb(Win10 64)/3 Tb Mint 19.2/GTX745 4Gb acer S243HL K222HQL
Q8200/Asus P5QDLX/8 Gb ram/WD 2Tb 2-500 G HD/GF GT640 2Gb Mint 17.3 64 bit Win 10 32 bit acer and Lenovo ideapad 320-15ARB Win 10/Mint 19.2
pheonixstorm
Elite
Elite

Post by pheonixstorm »

I like the basic look, inflate it a little so it doesn't look like a pancake and give it some more details and it'll be a very nice fighter design. Once your happy with it you can go through the model list and see what needs a model or model replacement. If it fits start a new topic in the content forums so we can be really critical over your design ;)
Because of YOU Arbiter, MY kids? can't get enough gas. OR NIPPLE! How does that mkae you feeeel? ~ Halo