Looking for a "run the loops" mission

Just downloaded Vega Strike and need help? Have a question but don't know where to start? Ask here.
Gustra
Atmospheric Pilot
Atmospheric Pilot

Looking for a "run the loops" mission

Post by Gustra »

Hi!

I am totally new to vegastrike and have just downloaded it. I will invite my elderly parents this weekend and I am looking for a "fly the loops/rings" mission for them to fly as a part of a competition :) . The mission should count the number of successful loop entries are counted for the player and displayed when the mission is over, or a something similarly simple (no shooting :wink: ). Somewhat like the tutorial missions in Tie Fighter and X-BFT. I am a programmer so if there already exists a similar mission I can modify, then that shouldn't be a problem. I have done som searching, but I haven't found any hits. Does anyone know of a mission like this, or where I could go looking?

Thanks,
Gunnar
loki1950
The Shepherd

Re: Looking for a "run the loops" mission

Post by loki1950 »

One of the Star Wars games had such a mission IIRC but VS does not sorry to do one you would to create a system and mission files for it. Both are XML the structure is discribed in the wiki.

Enjoy the Choice:)
my box::HP Envy i5-6400 @2Q70GHzx4 8 Gb ram/1 Tb(Win10 64)/3 Tb Mint 19.2/GTX745 4Gb acer S243HL K222HQL
Q8200/Asus P5QDLX/8 Gb ram/WD 2Tb 2-500 G HD/GF GT640 2Gb Mint 17.3 64 bit Win 10 32 bit acer and Lenovo ideapad 320-15ARB Win 10/Mint 19.2