Dead?

Just downloaded Vega Strike and need help? Have a question but don't know where to start? Ask here.
Killerflood
Atmospheric Pilot
Atmospheric Pilot

Dead?

Post by Killerflood »

IS this game, site pretty much dead? There seems to be no activity on this site, and no real updates that I know of. I'm new so I may be wrong but...how "alive" is this game's community and development?
athomic1
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

Re: Dead?

Post by athomic1 »

There's a little talk going on, here and there. I've seen at least one or two posts most days, though I'll grant you, that's not a lot. Just check the main board, see which forums have been updated in the last day or three. Like I said, there's been at least a little activity.
eracc
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

Re: Dead?

Post by eracc »

Slow, not dead. The developers are still developing and players are still playing. There is just not much chatter in the forums most of the time.
http://www.eracc.com/ - Linux, Unix, eComStation (Get rid of proprietary Microsoft and Apple!)
Custom Built, Preloaded PCs, Workstations and Servers - Business, Home and Gamer systems
My custom built Linux Gamer/Personal/Business box: Mageia Linux on - ASUS M4A78, 4GB RAM (Linux "sees" 3.2 GB with a 32-bit kernel), AMD Phenom Quad-core @ 2.6GHz, Radeon X1650 Pro PCIe, "sda" 250GB WD2500AAKS-0, "sdb" 150GB WD1500ADFD-0 (Raptor), "sdc" 150GB WD1500ADFD-0 (Raptor), "sdd" 500GB ST3500418AS, "xfs" file system on all but the / partition which is using "ext4".