Ummm... No jump drive?

Just downloaded Vega Strike and need help? Have a question but don't know where to start? Ask here.
snakeman21
Atmospheric Pilot
Atmospheric Pilot

Ummm... No jump drive?

Post by snakeman21 »

Hi all... I installed Vega Strike on Ubuntu 9.04, and I have to say, I'm enjoying messing around with it. However, I cannot seem to figure out where to buy a jump drive... I have landed/docked on every planet/spacestation available, and non of them seem to have a jump drive for me to buy. Am I missing something?
Genghis Prawn
Hunter
Hunter

Re: Ummm... No jump drive?

Post by Genghis Prawn »

I am presuming you are in the Cephid-17 starting system with the basic beginning LLama. I make a couple of runs between Atlantis and Serenity to build up a little cash. The jump drive costs approximately 10kcr. I have found them on both Atlantis and Serenity in the ship upgrade areas. They should also be available on Ataraxia Fighter base. Don't look for them in the cargo area . . they won't be there. Look for links to shipyard or ship upgrade. The shipyard area itself is for purchasing ships. The ship upgrade/repair centers is where you can fix your ship or buy new upgrades. Most upgrades if you already have one of that type can only be purchased if you sell the existing version on your ship. Smaller bases like that of the Relay will have shipyard and ship upgrade as tabs in the same area.